• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototyping and my computer freezes

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the time of prototyping the program freezes and does not let me do anything. 
That didn't happen to me before, I don't know what it will be.
TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you to do forced quit
And do it again
Sometimes it happens because it takes time to store in cloud
Ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the same issue since today. Design mode works fine, but when I try to link artboards it freezes and I have to force quit. Restarting XD or my PC doesn't help. Please fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble while using prototyping in XD. we already have a bug logged for the issue, the team is working on it and a fix is underway. I You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases. please download the latest version of XD and enjoy the new features. 

Also could you please share few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files? If file-specific, Is it possible to share the file with us.
  3. Also Is it possible to share a video recording of the Issue so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue. In Protoype mode, after choosing which artboards I want to link, XD freezes for a few seconds before linking the artboards. After linking ~4 artboards, XD stops responding and I have to force quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexhuntly,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble while using prototyping in XD. we already have a bug logged for the issue, the team is working on it and a fix is underway. You should be able to see this issue resolved in the upcoming releases and I will keep you updated about this Issue. please download the latest version of XD and enjoy the new features.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance and we will be happy to help.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines