Highlighted

Prototyping between two files

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a question from you guys, I have created two adobe xd files for a web portal design, number one file have too many screens like 120+, and then i created another one file because some time i feel that my adobe xd taking too much to load my all screens. My question : I just want to know that is there any way to navigate between two files by prototyping? i mean i have created complete protoyping in first file and now i have other sections on another files and i have made prototyping for that too...Can i publish both files with one prototype link, so i can navigate between both files prototyping with a single link.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

That should become possible if Adobe XD allow external link feature In that case we can link to another project. Just now Adobe Xd assign unique link to each separate project.

Here is converstion about external link topic: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/inserting-an-external-link-in-xd/td-p/9882493

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prototyping between two files

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a question from you guys, I have created two adobe xd files for a web portal design, number one file have too many screens like 120+, and then i created another one file because some time i feel that my adobe xd taking too much to load my all screens. My question : I just want to know that is there any way to navigate between two files by prototyping? i mean i have created complete protoyping in first file and now i have other sections on another files and i have made prototyping for that too...Can i publish both files with one prototype link, so i can navigate between both files prototyping with a single link.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ares Hovhannesyan | Adobe Community Professional

That should become possible if Adobe XD allow external link feature In that case we can link to another project. Just now Adobe Xd assign unique link to each separate project.

Here is converstion about external link topic: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/inserting-an-external-link-in-xd/td-p/9882493

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 24, 2019 1