Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

DESIGN SPECS:

1. Mobile Android
  2. 1080px by 2280px

I need to know how to make a side-scrolling Repeat Grid. That's all. As you can see in the attachment that I have a Repeat Grid running off of the canvas. In a prototyping aspect, I need it to scroll sideways. Does XD support this feature natively or not? If not then my question is how can one achieve that.

Please no sass answers, this is important and I would not be on this forum had I not already perform a rudimentary Google search.

Thank you in advance.

repeat grid help.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

XD does not have horizontal scroll: Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

You may want to try auto-animate with drag gesture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD does not have horizontal scroll: Carousel / Side-scroll / Horizontal Scroll – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

You may want to try auto-animate with drag gesture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they going to implement this at some point? I've seen that this is an issue since XD's inception.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are currently 3171 votes for this feature request. +1 I just added my vote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines