Highlighted

Prototyping/ making a dropdown

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to make my prototype work. In preview mode, what is happening is i've made a dropdown on my home page (page 1).  I added a link to a different page (page 2) in that dropdown.  I click it, it loads and takes me to (page 2).  Then i made a new dropdown for that page but when i click on that one...it reverts to the original page (page 1) instead of staying on (page 2).  The dropdown is doing what it is suppose to, it just the page below the overlay kepts reverting back to page 1.   Is there a way to make it so that doesn't happen?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Prototyping/ making a dropdown

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm trying to make my prototype work. In preview mode, what is happening is i've made a dropdown on my home page (page 1).  I added a link to a different page (page 2) in that dropdown.  I click it, it loads and takes me to (page 2).  Then i made a new dropdown for that page but when i click on that one...it reverts to the original page (page 1) instead of staying on (page 2).  The dropdown is doing what it is suppose to, it just the page below the overlay kepts reverting back to page 1.   Is there a way to make it so that doesn't happen?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
How to, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kjwill92,

Sorry that you're having trouble with prototype. Would it be possible for you to share the link of the prototype that you are working with? I would be really helpful to understand and take it further. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 0