Highlighted

PSD in XD stopped working properly

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a big update, the psd files no longer convert well to XD. Previously, this worked fine ... and I had to install the old XD so that it would work ...

But many new files have already been created in the latest version ... and now I can not open them ...

Why did the export stop working? I can open the psd file, but it's very bad ... everything is white, there are a lot of lost layers ...

Thanks for anny help.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PSD in XD stopped working properly

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a big update, the psd files no longer convert well to XD. Previously, this worked fine ... and I had to install the old XD so that it would work ...

But many new files have already been created in the latest version ... and now I can not open them ...

Why did the export stop working? I can open the psd file, but it's very bad ... everything is white, there are a lot of lost layers ...

Thanks for anny help.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the PSD file and is the Photoshop updated to the latest version?

Vishu Aggarwal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2019 0