publish online

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to publish documents from indesign, the following error message has been displayed for a few hours: You do not have access to Publish Online service.
All documents that have already been published are also no longer displayed or found.
What can I do? I urgently need a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

publish online

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to publish documents from indesign, the following error message has been displayed for a few hours: You do not have access to Publish Online service.
All documents that have already been published are also no longer displayed or found.
What can I do? I urgently need a solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2020 2
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are unable to publish online. Are you have trouble with XD or InDesign software? 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. Currently i can`t use publish online in indesign.

Thanks, Helga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0