Exit

Publish the app to the app stores

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I'm really new into XD.

After the app has been prototyped, you can publish the app yourself or what further steps are required?

Our current app can be found in all app stores, and so should the upcoming one.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Import and export , Missing feature , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As already suggested by Amandeusz, once you have created an interactive prototype of an application in XD, the next step is to share the design with a developer who can code for you or you can do it using a third-party app. Here I found a similar discussion which you can refer to for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-do-i-create-a-mobile-app-using-adobe-xd/m-p/9033659?page=1#M2314

Let us know if this helps or if you need any furt

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if I understand you properly, but prototypes made in Adobe XD or any similar software are just a design interactive previews. They are not fully functional applications.

Share & publish functionality generates us a link. These, depends from the chosen type, give the client/development team/others the ability to open your prototype/design in a browser.

It needs to be coded to make it fully functional and available in the app store/google play.

Hope it helps. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. As already suggested by Amandeusz, once you have created an interactive prototype of an application in XD, the next step is to share the design with a developer who can code for you or you can do it using a third-party app. Here I found a similar discussion which you can refer to for more information: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/how-do-i-create-a-mobile-app-using-adobe-xd/m-p/9033659?page...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines