• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published project links not loading properly

Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that the XD publishing service is down. None of my links are loading properly. Anyone else having trouble? Makes it very hard to get stakeholder feedback when they cannot load my work! Adobe.... Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hi All,

Could you please try loading the prototypes and let us know if things are back to normal?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes, there is an ongoing issue with the services. The team is working on it to investigate the problem. We will update you as soon as the services are back to normal.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response, Harshika.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues here, designs don't load at all, it just spins around and around endlessly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry for the trouble. The team is currently working on it to investigate further. I will update this thread as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Exactly at the time my client is trying to preview my design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, me too. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Could you please try loading the prototypes and let us know if things are back to normal?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working for me.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear and thank you for your patience. We really appreciate it. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe really needs to come up with a simple way of notifying subscribers when the publishing service goes down.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! Maybe replace the Share button with a johnr30022082_0-1617640324585.jpeg icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Because then I could alert my clients and their stakeholders that the service is unavailable.  And that would save me from looking like a moron when they try to view the project we are working on.  As it is right now, and last week, my client emails me saying - what's wrong with your site - I can't access it for review.  And I end up looking like an idiot.  If I could get a notification from Adobe that the publishing site it down - I could alert my client adhead of time - and save face.  Frankly - clients don't care, and they don't want to know - that Adobe is the backbone of all this.  They just want to see their projects when they want to see it.  If I could alert them in real-time that the site is unavailable, it would be a very big benefit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines