• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Published Projects load but have missing elements.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a few Developers recently tell me or question me about what is correct in my mockups. Three developers looking at the same prototype link have had different viewing experiences and also noticed some resize anomalies.  The resizing seems to show that when they adjust the browser window, some elements seem to disappear. For example, the left panel goes from white to either disappearing or changing to a gray background.  See the animated gif.  As they work and move/resize windows around, this left them wondering which is correct for the UI and if I was even aware that it was changing like this.  I told them I wasn't aware and so I'm filing a BUG.

It's a project I've been working on for a bit that has an established SHARE LINK. I typically review the link before I share it with any Developers to make sure it matches my local preview.  It looked good, so I dropped the link into a Jira story for them to work from.  Some are on Window, Linux, and Mac and all typically using Chrome browser.   The Dev who reported it to me sent me the link he was working from so I could double check that it was the latest and I even republished and it looks fine on my machine.  Still looks or behaves oddly on their machines.

Is there a cache issue?  Refreshed the browser and also tried loading in INCOGNITO and still have the issue on their machines.

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Will it be possible for you to share the published link and the file with us? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name. We'll also need the version of XD and OS to test this on our end.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines