• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing a library with a component hangs Adobe Xd

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to publish a library that contains a component. I am able to publish to a library with just colors and character assets but when I add a component Adobe xd's progress bar shows 100% and never completes and "Something went wrong initializing Creative Cloud libraries" appears on the assets panel for a short time and then the assets reappear. I have to kill the adobe xd task in the Task Manager as it won't respond to anything. The library never ends up getting the component added. If I try this from a brand new Adobe Xd cloud document with a color, character, and component the progress bar shows 100%, the same message shows for a short time in the assets panel, the library does get created but with nothing in it. A co-worker of mine is also able to reproduce this issue.We both are on Windows 10. Another co-worker is on a Mac and can publish. I made her the co-editor of my xd cloud document and she was able to publish my components I had added. I have tried these below steps but they have not resolved the problem. 

• Quit XD
  • Launch CCD
  • Press Ctrl+Alt+T to close CCD processes
  • Launch CCD, XD
  • Then try publishing again.

Here's what I'm using.

• Windows 10 Enterprise version 1809 OS build 17763.1637
  • Adobe Xd version 35.3.12.2, creative cloud sync 4.3.71.1 (Enterprise license)
  •  MS Surface book with Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @1.90GHZ 2.11 GHz, 16GB Ram.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Hi Jodi5CC1,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details. I have tried it on my end and it is working fine. Please try the steps mentioned here- What to do when the Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load (adobe.com) and let us know if this works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jodi5CC1,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the details. I have tried it on my end and it is working fine. Please try the steps mentioned here- What to do when the Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load (adobe.com) and let us know if this works for you. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines