Exit

Publishing error 44:47.0

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2019 Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends,

when I try to publish any projects I've an error:

"There was a problem creating your link (error 44:47:0). Retry after some time."

// I use the last Mojave on a 2018 MacBook Pro 15"

For fix I've tried to:

- create a new project for test (super basic)

- use another wifi

- connect by ethernet

- create a new account

- cancel and re installing the program

- temporally change the Macadress of my Mac and use an American proxy

- create a bootable disk of Mojave and reinstall xd with another account (verificated), create a basic new file for export.

Please help me...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking care of the initial troubleshooting, and for sharing your observations here. While it does look like you have covered all bases, can you confirm that you have followed the process in the steps below? I have copied it from this document Error trying to use Share Online feature 

If you have and you are still facing this issue, I suggest reaching out to us directly using this link Contact Customer Care

Error code 44

Error code 44 indicates that XD was unable to upload your content to Adobe Creative Cloud. This could be the result of a service issue on the Adobe side, or a network connection issue on your local machine. If you receive error code 44, trying the following steps to identify the root cause and resolve the issue:

• Check status.adobe.com to see if Adobe Publish Online functionality is experiencing any issues. If it shows green status, the service is operating correctly.
  • Switch to a public network and try to share a simple file that contains only one artboard. If sharing works from a public network but not from an enterprise or other managed network, the issue may be related to your local network settings.
  • XD needs to access different Adobe domains to publish content to Creative Cloud. If access to any of these domains is blocked, you receive error code 44. See Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints for more information on which specific domains need to be whitelisted.
  • If sharing a small file works, but you receive an error when attempting to share a large file, the issue may be related to the stability of your local network connection. Try sharing from another network, and if possible, use a hard-wired connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and i think they can't solve it only the guy above copy and paste above text))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines