Publishing error 44:48:0

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This seems somewhat different from the other publishing errors that are being talked about.

When I try to publish a link to the specs for my XD file (2 artboards, 75.5 MB document), it loads quickly, only to give me this error. Does anyone have solutions for this? It would be extremely helpful to have specs so I can better communicate with the web developer for a website refresh I'm doing.

adobe-xd-publish-error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Publishing error 44:48:0

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This seems somewhat different from the other publishing errors that are being talked about.

When I try to publish a link to the specs for my XD file (2 artboards, 75.5 MB document), it loads quickly, only to give me this error. Does anyone have solutions for this? It would be extremely helpful to have specs so I can better communicate with the web developer for a website refresh I'm doing.

adobe-xd-publish-error.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sarahj, 

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and the details about the "Error 44:48:0". A similar issue has been raised here: - Error 44: Trouble uploading prototype (sharing upload error) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests ... Please upvote it and share the required details asked by Nina in the comments.

Please feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2018 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest solutions have been posted on this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Error-44-when-sharing-documents/m-p/10635971/thread-id/16657

Please join us here for further discussion.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0