• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing smartphone-, tablet-, desktop-versions of my design to stakeholders. How?

Participant ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you show your smartphone-, tablet- and desktop-versions of your designs to your stakeholders?

I have many versions and preparatory works of my design and like to share just few screens in three links (smartphone-, tablet- and desktop-version) to my stakeholders. 

At the moment I have to reconnect the smartphone-versions all and do it again for tablet. And again for desktop. All three versions in one link is comolicate for my stakeholders.

How do you do this? Why can't I just select the artboards I'd like to publish? Why do they have to linked (I don't like to share a prototype, I just like to share my design)?

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. If i heard you right, it looks like you just want to share the artboards without interactions, in order to do that you just need to make sure that you doesn't have any artboard selected as Home artboard.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, thanks for your answer but if I already selected an artboard as "Home artboard" how to deselect this?

And if I theoretically have no artboard selected as "Home artboard" then EVERY artboard will published, but I just want to have a few artboards published …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You may copy the prototype in a new document so that you do not have any home artboard selected as there is no way to deselect the home artborad as of now. 

However, we have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/13615728-choose-wh... please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes, I can copy it. But when the copied artboards are already linked (to show a transition of two artboards) the Linking will copied with and I first have to delink it.

Maybe there could be a smarter and faster solution in the future do deal with different types of medias (desktop, smartphone …) and to show them to my stakeholders (they should switch on one page to different sizes to evaluate the layout of ONE content on different scree-sizes/medias)??!

Thank you for the links, but I already voted and the request is from early 2016, so I think there will be no will to do this …?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Second problem, when I copy the selection in a new document: I have to keep this document to refresh a published link! There it begins to get messy and complicate … Hope you find a solution like InVision/Craft soon to make this process finally user-friendly. (separating my links into clients-folders in the webview under xd.adobe.com/view/……… is the next big missing thing …)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback, and I truly appreciate it. We have shared it with the product team. Sharing features will continue to see improvements during future updates, and we are hoping that your use cases will be addressed through these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for providing your feedback. As Preran mentioned, we are looking at improving Share mode and adding more easier ways of selecting different flows and sharing it quickly, in a future release. Stay tuned in!

Best,

Arun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines