• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Prototyping Question

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone - I am trying to prototype a lesson planning site for educators and I am running into a problem which I have shown in my video. I would like 'Group Learning' to automaticall expand into 'Describe this structure here'. Any ideas on how to do this? Thank you! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am exactly not sure what is your overall flow. But from what I can get, you can try to make Group Learning a component with 2 states, 1st state being what you have currently, 2nd state containing the add description. Then create a duplicate of the artboard, in place of 'classroom stucture' add 'Group Learning' state2. Now in prototype mode, from artboard1- 'group learning' create a 'tap' tigger, 'autonimate' action, destination artboard 2 to achieve automatic expansion of your component.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagriti Kashyap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines