Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quirks in Share for Development

Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a project with over 50 screens. When I use the Share for Development feature there are two issues that I would like to understand better and control if possible. These issues are making using XD for hand-off feature not as functional as it should be.

1. Only screens that have been connected to other screens using the prototype links will be visible.

2. Many screens do not show the appearance information. It is possibly the Auto-animate transition that causes this.

Is anyone aware of this issue or is my project corrupt?

Thanks!

Rick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NoirFroid,

Thanks for sharing these details, in order to share for development we need to make sure that all the artboards are linked to the home artboard. 

I would also request you to check the gestures supported by Auto-animate:- Supported and un-supported auto-animate features in XD artboard transitions.​

Please feel free to share the link of the prototype in a private message so that we may have a better idea of the situation. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Atul,

Thanks for your reply. The auto-animate features all work as expected, rather it is the share for development web view on which some of the screens do not allow the selection of items to get the details. I will send you a link to the project.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received the link Rick. I have escalated the issue to the related team, I would get back to you as soon as I hear from them. Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does this question have some new progress?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines