• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Either it was deleted or it can't be accessed anymore"

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I worked on a document for hours yesterday but didn't save it before my computer went to sleep. I woke it up this morning and my document is still sitting there right in front of me, but with a modal dialog box that says I can't access my document because "either it was deleted or it can't be accessed anymore."

As soon as I hit "OK" (the only option) my document was gone, and hours of unreproducable work down the tubes. I searched Google and these forums and can't find any instances of that phrase anywhere. I find it difficult to believe that I'm the only one who has seen this, and it left me wondering what the heck is wrong with XD.

Yes, I have the most current version, and I run the latest version of MacOS.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, or has found a workaround for this bug please let me know. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Hi Bryan,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. If it was a cloud file, please check if you can find the document here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If it was a local document, please check if you can find the document here: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bryan,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. If it was a cloud file, please check if you can find the document here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

If it was a local document, please check if you can find the document here: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe XD CC

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It had never been saved before, but I checked that link you send for cloud documents and found the file!

Thank you so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that, Bryan! Feel free to reach out to us in case if you have any other issues or questions in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines