• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Home" artboard not publishing in prototype (Adobe XD)

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to get help for this issue over chat and kept getting transferred to different people because no one could answer my question. I also searched these forums and the one post I found that seemed like it would help me fix this issue was private and I couldn't access it. Just FYI. If you have access to that post and can copy and paste it here I would appreciate it!

THE ISSUE

I have set one of my artboards (a splash page) as the "Home" screen and connected it to the next artboards, but when I try my prototype link on my phone, it skips that artboard and the one right after it. and starts with my login artboard. All artboards are correctly wired and selected, none are greyed out. Is there some other possible solution that I'm missing? Or is this an XD bug? If need be, can I easily transfer my prototype to a different program altogether that will actually work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please confirm if you are able to publish the artboard after unsetting it as the home artboard?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Would you mind confirming if your issue is resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines