• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Interesting" things that happend to me with Adobe XD CC. PLEASE HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically the first time and a couple of times after installing XD I had a white screen problem, I tried different ways of solving the problem described in this forum like this  Adobe XD shows white screen after launch and crashes on Windows   and some of them helped, but not for long time, until I restart my computer actually)). The most interesting thing appears after reboot when I want to open XD, new shit happens, an unexpected error "This app can't open. There's a problem with Adobe XD CC. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it." Nice one)

I will attach all screenshots.

Untitled.png

When this error is triggered I delete XD, kill all processes, clean the temp folder, delete the XD folder, etc., restart the computer, install XD and it works until the next restart))

or when I close the program and try to open it again, I get a white screen. The most annoying shit that's happened to me lately.

Oh, and I forget that all this time I've had another problem too.

This one

Not that annoying like in case when the program don't open at all)

2019-02-17_13-12-30.png

Every time I install, uninstall, reinstall, etc. all of these problems are keep following me. I don't know what to do, I almost gave up and deleted it forever, but maybe someone here has these problems too and he knows how to fix them.

Error from Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: XD CC.exe, version: 16.0.2.8, time stamp: 0x5c52eba9

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.348, time stamp: 0xca65c822

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000046ad7

Faulting process id: 0x1184

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4d26886d9473e

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_16.0.2.8_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD CC.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 0080bf5f-3406-40f1-aa23-6f6be133aaac

Faulting package full name: Adobe.CC.XD_16.0.2.8_x64__adky2gkssdxte

Faulting package-relative application ID: App

In couple cases module path was:

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_16.0.2.8_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD CC.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_16.0.2.8_x64__adky2gkssdxte\VulcanMessage5.dll

PLEASE HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologize for your experience. Did you try reaching out to the tech support team using this link Contact Customer Care​ ?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines