• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Please update Adobe XD to open..."

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this might have been asked before but I was sharing my file using Cloud document and few days later I'm unable to access the file. It said that the file "Was created with a newer version. Please update Adobe XD to open..." but there were no updates in CC and my XD is already the latest version. Haven't been able to solve this for almost 2 weeks, can't access the work. Please assist. Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked if there are any updates available for the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 18.11.37.png

I've stated in the question that "there were no updates in CC". Still no idea why 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kezia,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please check the exact version of XD you have? The current version of XD is 31.2.12 so please ensure that you have the latest version. If XD is not up to date and there is no option to update in Adobe CC desktop app, then I'd recommend uninstalling the application and re-installing it. let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your Creative Cloud desktop app is up to date, and you've quit and restarted the app, then checked for updates but XD is still not showing, make sure you meet the system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you still experiencing the issue? Please feel free to update the discussion for further assistance. 

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines