• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD : Error while exporting asset "There was a problem exporting your asset"

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This morning when I opened XD I got a "your developer license has expired" warning from Windows, that was solved fairly quickly by changing some settings.

But now if I want to export something, ranging from a single shape to a whole artboard, I get the message: "There was a problem exporting your asset. We'd love to understand what went wrong so that we can fix this for you. Please tell us about the problem here."

I reinstalled XD multiple times and logged in and out of CC as told by Adobe Support, nothing fixed the error and it's kinda getting really annoying because I can't export at all and XD also doens't know what the cause is.

Does someone have any advice?

EDIT: I tried older versions of XD, they all have this problem now.

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of setting you have changed in windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The side-load ability, because otherwise XD wouldn't open at all, I've never had that before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for being late to the discussion. Can you try creating a quick project with assets that aren't heavy and let us your observations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also does not work. Support tried this out though the remote connection but got the same error. It seems that this is a error on all exports. Support suggested I totally remove CC and all the apps, which I am a little hesitant to do because I'Il lose the settings and configs of multiple apps I use daily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also suggest getting in touch with https://adobe.ly/2WYE62m for investigation. Use the chat button to get started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick update: I tried uninstalling, cleaning and reinstalling everything. I still get the same error message. Anyone any help? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020 Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue and it seems to be random as in i tried to remove a few elements to see if that was the issue but it fluctuates even though the elements are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a  plugin custom export to resolve the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give me the link of the plugin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also having the same issue right now. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines