Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random Artboard Trigger

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Dear Adobe XD,

First of all i would like to thank you all, thank you all for amazing tools, here is my request;

It would be really nice to click and reaching random page! Therefore node system should able to multiple connections between artboards then we can choose 'random' in actions!

Best Regards

Utku

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Syhdesign,

Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Would you mind sharing some more details about it, e.g. screenshot/GIF or video to explain what you are trying to achieve?

I'd also request you to submit your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and share the thread with us.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul,

Thank you very much for your interest, here what i'm trying to do;

randomizerequest.jpgmultiplenoding.jpg

Tab the screen and reach one of other screen randomly, for example i would like to ask some questions i have only one button which have randomize function and every tab to this button sending me through another random page which contain another question and answers!

This is weird example but here we go

UE4 Tutorial | Beginning Sound Design / Sound Editing & Mixing - YouTube

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bliss,

Thank you for reaching out. I would suggest staying tuned to this UserVoice page for more updates: Randomize Artboard Trigger Action – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs and also upvote this request to add your voice.

Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines