Highlighted

real time preview doesn't work! (windows - iphone)

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real time preview on my Iphone does not work. I am using the latest version of Adobe XD and also of the app. I'm using the latest version of Windows and I'm using iTunes as well!

However, when connecting my phone via USB (I tried various cables too) nothing happens. Does anyone have real time preview on Windows and iPhone?

TOPICS
Desktop, Error, How to, Import and export, Mobile, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

real time preview doesn't work! (windows - iphone)

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Real time preview on my Iphone does not work. I am using the latest version of Adobe XD and also of the app. I'm using the latest version of Windows and I'm using iTunes as well!

However, when connecting my phone via USB (I tried various cables too) nothing happens. Does anyone have real time preview on Windows and iPhone?

TOPICS
Desktop, Error, How to, Import and export, Mobile, Preview, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mehn,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble previewing XD design in Iphone. Would you mind checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/preview-mobile.html?

Let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 1