Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RealTime Work Team

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

In 2016 at a conference, Adobe was talking about real-time work on two different computers for a single shared prototype. Talking is not the right word, since in the video, the two speakers used this tool in front of the whole room and could collaborate in real time on the same document .

So here's my question: would anyone know when Adobe plans to share it with us? 4 years of waiting is long, especially knowingly this feature is not that difficult to put in place because Figma has already done ... while they clearly do not have the same reputation or even the reputation of Adobe! It's very frustrating because we do not know if it's a matter of time, or simply because Adobe is crazy about it. Real time could be good for us all, but no ... we are forced to work each one of our side

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this has been a long wait, and the feature is under development and will be available in a future update. Because things keep changing all the time, there isn't more info I can share but I request you to hang in there until there is an official announcement. I am as excited about this feature as you are. It would make collaboration such a delight.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines