• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recipient sees message, "You must disconnect to open the document" for Coediting

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried the new feature co editing on Xd but I got a problem. I upload a doucment in the cloud to use the co editing feature at my job and I sent an invitation to a co worker so we can be both on the same document. My Adobe account is from my job so with my job adresse and this is the same case for my co worker who her Adobe account is with her work email adress. When the file is open on my work station and my co worker open the file to via the invitation I sent earlier she get a pop message that says that I need to disconnect to be able to open the document.

I search online and I found a kinda similar topic with this answer. So it seems that the problem is because with have our email with the same buisness organisation Xd can't open the document. Is it actually the problem, and how can i resolve this problem?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tlemaitre,

The pop up message is because of the difference in the version of the XD , As a owner of the document is in lower version, and the co-editor is in the higher version, the pop-up message will display, and please share the information in which versrion of XD owner and the co-editor is using.

Thanks 

Ashwini M Hiremath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

Thanks for replying 🙂 Both the owner and the co-editor has the version 22.4.22.1 so I don't think the problem it's because of the version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tlemaitre,

Sorry for the trouble that you're facing using co-editing feature in Adobe XD. Are you working in an enterprise enviornment? I hope you both have the latest version of XD (24.4.22.1).

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I don't know what you mean by enterprise environment. My subscription is with the enterprise licence, but not the other person and yes we're bith on the last version (24.4.22.1). But I don't know why, now it works 🙂

But sometime when I or the other person change things I get a pop that says there is some modifications the other person did, do you want get those modifications. Does the co-editing suppose to be a real-time thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines