Highlighted

Relink Components to Alternate Master File

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming I'm working on a document that sources styles and components from a single Master Style XD document (each as cloud files), is it possible to select components in the working file and relink them to an alternate Master Style XD document?

Chris

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Relink Components to Alternate Master File

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming I'm working on a document that sources styles and components from a single Master Style XD document (each as cloud files), is it possible to select components in the working file and relink them to an alternate Master Style XD document?

Chris

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out here. If I understand the situation correctly, you are working on a document and you wish to link components from more than one source document. You may have more than on source document to link assets, please check the procedure mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/linked-assets.html#create-linked-asset for better understanding. 

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines