• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing linked color assets from a cloud document

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a source cloud XD file for library components and cleaning up old documents so there can be a single source of truth document the team uses.

I seem to be unable to remove linked colors from the asset panel. I want to unlink everything so I can re-link the new document and assets in the old documents. I don't have the option to delete the colors (and this also sometimes happens with linked components—I don't have the option to make local asset OR delete)

See screenshot for the color example, and I should note that I did remove all instances of that colour from the file before trying to remove that colour asset.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching us.

If you want to remove complete source document from the consuming document then click on drop down next to "All Assets", hover over source file you want to delete and click on cross mark. All the assets from the source file will be removed from the consuming file.

Hope this helps, if not, please go through this link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/linked-assets.html#delete-linked-cloud-document

Thanks,

Asha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching us.

If you want to remove complete source document from the consuming document then click on drop down next to "All Assets", hover over source file you want to delete and click on cross mark. All the assets from the source file will be removed from the consuming file.

Hope this helps, if not, please go through this link https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/linked-assets.html#delete-linked-cloud-document

Thanks,

Asha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines