Copy link to clipboard
This is the steps to repeat the problems:1. Design a card component with several text fields.
2. Make the card as a component.
3. Make an instance of the card component.
4. Use repeat grid on the card component (instance)
5. Drag the data to one of the text fields.
6. Expected: different text fields are populated with the content of the data file
But: just one field being updated!
Version: 33.1 (Starter)
Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the steps. Would you mind telling us the operating system of your machine? Is it happening with every file or with a specific file? Is it possible for you to share a video of your workflow?
We will try our best to help.
If your card is not a component but a group, would dropping a txt file onto a text field populate the entire repeat grid?