• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeat Grid is not respecting the size of the text changes in padding.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to make the "repeat Grid" respect the size of the text change in the paddings?

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Thanks for your patience. The team informed that this an expected behavior as spacing values need to be changed manually in a repeat grid case. You can use fixed-size text which might help. However, this is a nice idea, you may submit a feature request for this on our UserVoice page.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cristiano,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the issue with the repeat grid padding. I am able to reproduce the issue at my end and logged a bug for it. I will share the updates with you as soon as I got a response from the team. In the meantime, I would request you to try manually adjusting and dragging the padding as per your requirements and fix it.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

Is there a way for each item within the repeat grid to have its own padding? how I do? thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your patience. The team informed that this an expected behavior as spacing values need to be changed manually in a repeat grid case. You can use fixed-size text which might help. However, this is a nice idea, you may submit a feature request for this on our UserVoice page.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines