Highlighted

Replacing Images in a component

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an image card in Adobe XD consisting of an image, text and gradient overlay, which I made into a component. I made copies of the component, and I need to replace the images, dragging in images to the components brings in the image at reduced opacity.

I need an easy way to replace images in a component. 

TOPICS
Error, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Replacing Images in a component

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an image card in Adobe XD consisting of an image, text and gradient overlay, which I made into a component. I made copies of the component, and I need to replace the images, dragging in images to the components brings in the image at reduced opacity.

I need an easy way to replace images in a component. 

TOPICS
Error, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Repeat Grid for your task. Please review https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-repeating-elements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, When you add a gradient overlay in your design, replacing images no longer works smoothly.
There is a gradient overlay in my designs hence the current method does not work properly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share screenshot of design? Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 1