On my first exports with Adobe XD the Responsive Option worked not perfectly, because i wasnt that experienced and i felt like just pushin some buttons, now I think i have a plan and it worked for a while.
I cant explain why it isnt any more like that, but no matter which Settings about responsive resize i do, let me repeat, no matter how i Fix the arrows, or setting fix width or height, it changes nothin on my HTML export.
The Strange thing is, if I wanna see my export thru my browser, which should be Chrome, it does nothing. Its just dissapearing on the edges of my display.
BUT if i try with Microsoft Edge it works perfektly just the way i want it to be.
Why is there a difference? and how can i managed to make it work in chrome too?
Thanks for reaching out. This seems more like a plugin-related issue since you are using a plugin to export to HTML. I'd request you to contact the plugin support directly. To contact plugin support please click on the plugin name in the plugin panel > right-click to manage plugins > Select the plugin > Get Support.
Let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be happy to assist you.
This isn't really an Xd issue, but in addition to what Rishabh said, browsers often cache the css files of websites. This causes them to not always show the newest version of the opened page, even though you have changed it.
When you go to Chrome, you can go to history and Clear Browsing Data. Select "All Time" for time range, and only check "Cached images and files." Once you clear the cache, you can open your website and the latest changes should show up.
Edge and Chrome are pretty much the same, so you should see the same thing in both.