• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive Resize Not Working At All... Am I missing something

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a blank artboard, put a circle in the middle, turned on responsive resize, change the artboard size, and nothing...

I added some text, additional shapes, images, and aligned them so they are nice and pretty... All have "responsive resize" on and it is set to Auto.  When I change the artboard again... Nothing.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Hi Danileigh,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, that's not how the Responsive Resize feature works. It allows you to resize objects while maintaining spatial relationships at different sizes to best adapt to multiple screen sizes. You will need to design for various screen sizes and to decrease your manual work of designing for other screens you can use the Responsive resize feature.

In your case, you need to set the responsive resize on for your artboard, As you are changing the size of a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danileigh,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, that's not how the Responsive Resize feature works. It allows you to resize objects while maintaining spatial relationships at different sizes to best adapt to multiple screen sizes. You will need to design for various screen sizes and to decrease your manual work of designing for other screens you can use the Responsive resize feature.

In your case, you need to set the responsive resize on for your artboard, As you are changing the size of artboard, as per my undersatnding, please correct if i am wrong.

For more information, you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/using-responsive-resize.html

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines