• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revert to old link after a new link is created

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new link has got created from the file i am working on. Now i am not able to revert to the old link. I was been updating the prototype by clicking on ''update link" this morning. All of sudden, create link was showing and have no clue how it has changed. In share section, there are two options i.e., manage links and create new. When i clicked on manage links, it directs me to a page where list of files can be seen as shared in the attachment below. I then marked on the file i need to update, but nothing happens.

Is it possible to revert the prototype to the old link?

Thanks in advance for the consideration!

TOPICS
Data loss , How to , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Sorry to say that in XD once you updated the link, there is no way to revert it back, But i would suggest to check on Document history that would help to go to old design and generate a new link from there.

Hope it will help.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant the link is broken and is creating a new link instead of updating in the old published version.

How to check document history? I don't see such options to check document history of the file

Could you please guide me with that part?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There, 

Okay, Can you please elaborate what do you mean by broken link and how you reached in that situation.

For your second query, please have a look below screenshot. 

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Broken link in sense, a new link has created accidentally instead of updating the older prototype version. Now i am not able to update the older version. 

Shared below is the attachment on how i have tried to update my prototype file ...

IMG_0241.png

In screenshot below, you will find the link which i need to update (older version) and the new link which has got created accidentally. Screenshot shared below appears after i clicked on Manage link and when i mark over the older version, no changes happen.

IMG_0243.png

Now i want to update my prototype to my older version/link which i am not able to do. As you can see in the attachment, both files are of the same namings. Still it has created on a new link.

Could you please help me on that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines