• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Review/Developer link disaster

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to know if there is the possibility in Adobe XD to organize the link management also in the team. Currently, if I generate a link in a document and my colleague then continues working on the document at a different time, he generates a new link. Does anyone have a solution? Or is it simply not possible? Collaborative work becomes really difficult and there is a chaos of links in our team. It would be great if you could generate one link per document, no matter who is currently working on it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have found that a similar request has been raised here Allow multiple people to share a link to the same URL (multiple owners of a prototype or design spec) – Adobe XD Feedback. Please upvote this request.

Please let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have found that a similar request has been raised here Allow multiple people to share a link to the same URL (multiple owners of a prototype or design spec.... Please upvote this request.

Please let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines