Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Right Click on layers in a XD project not working

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!
I am working on an App design and then right-click on the layers isn't working only in the project I am working on. It's working fine with only text layers, but not showing up for any other shapes or groups. So far I am using shortcut keys for grouping, copying and to make components. The Right-Click is working very fine in other projects and sources I downloaded from the web.
I don't even see any settings or customisable options for this to be changed.
Thank You!

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Missing feature , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of the software are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Version is 31.2.12.4 ( Starter)
I updated to this recently, even tho the same problem is happening. Sometimes only shapes layer is working with right-click. At major times only Text layers work. When I open any other projects it will be fine. I tried saving as local document and saving a a new file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pardhu,

Thanks for sharing the information asked by Italo. If this is the only project you're facing trouble with. Would you  mind trying to copy everything from the prototype mode into another file and see if that helps? Copying from prototype mode will help in copying all the interaction as well.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pardhu,

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines