• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rubik Font not appearing in prototype on iPhone in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an prototype from XD and used RUBIK as the typeface. The font has been activated from the Adobe font library. On screen works fine but does not appear in the prototype when i plug my iphone in. I get the notification at the top "fonts missing". The only way i can test it is to save out as images and send to my phone. Is there a way to fix this? Yes, i have reinstalled XD to see if that fixed but no luck.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

The font needs to be installed on your iPhone. You can instal Adobe fonts on mobile devices with the Creative Cloud mobile app. I just recorded a tutorial for this earlier today. Here's a link.

https://youtu.be/bCMLzIpDBXM

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The font needs to be installed on your iPhone. You can instal Adobe fonts on mobile devices with the Creative Cloud mobile app. I just recorded a tutorial for this earlier today. Here's a link.

https://youtu.be/bCMLzIpDBXM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Montage,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are unable to see the fonts on iphone. Could you please confirm if the solution provided by Theresa helped you in fixing the issue or if you need further assistance on the same?

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked well on my phone.. Didnt realise i could install fonts through the app on the iPhone... Now what if i need a client to look at it? If they download XD on their device i guess they will have the same font issue but without a paid account they wont resolve the font issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines