• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SAP font missing in adobe XD?

Explorer ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SAP_Icon.jpgFacing prpblem while designing an existing product. Came to know that there is also SAP fonts. May I ask if someone could solve this issue?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Hi Rishabh, yes. I installed the SAP font on my computer. Now it worked. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you happen to use a font manager?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello italosan, may I ask please what is font manager? I am new to User Experience Design and never used font manager. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Python,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to what Italosan asked, could you please confirm if you have SAP font installed on your computer? If yes, does that work with other applications?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, yes. I installed the SAP font on my computer. Now it worked. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear it has been resolved! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That SAP font is probably a proprietary font (for desiging and building custom SAP software applications), installed and used by the designer(s) who worked on the file earlier, on their machines. And to be more precise, I guess it's a font containing typical SAP "icons", as the name indicates. You need to ask the designer(s) to hand you that font as well – not just the XD file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter_Villevoye, thank you for your reply. I managed to get the SAP font access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines