• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save doesn't work in XD

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have saved normally my project in XD last night with clicking Ctrl+S for several times just to be sure but my XD just shows only the work I did early that day, I mean all the stuff I did in the evening was not saved even though I'm always clicking save after I finish some stages of my project. BTW my XD did not crash and it has done the exact same thing before but that time I thought it was my fault that I forgot to save my project. Can someone please help me? Oh and P.S. after clicking Ctrl+S I checked saving it manually by going into file and then save and it was not active so I thought the project was already saved and just closed it ( also XD did not ask me while closing it if I wanted to save the project).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Solved. It was saved on cloud 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved. It was saved on cloud 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice to hear that you solve your problem . I want to add that xd ask to save updated project.

Screenshot 2021-04-25 212708.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines