Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save in Cloud with Free plan and share with freelancer

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am creating the UI and UX for an app in XD. Now I want to share it with the Freelancer whom I am working with who is supposed to program it.

But it does not work to share it with him because it says that "the storage is full and that I have to go to the publisher and remove some links to open some space". But when I get to the publisher it says that I do not have any links saved at all.

Earlier I was able yo share it with him so I am a bit suprised by the sudden change. Good to meantion I only have the starter plan so that might have something to do with it.

If I upgrade to the premium plan would I be able to share it then?

and If so does the freelancer I am working with also need to have premium?

I don't need him to be able to make any edditing in the XD only analyse it so he knows how to program the app.

Any other Ideas on how to share the files with freelancer, it is to heavy to email it.

Thanks in advance!  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share the link. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

thank you you for the answer. Would that work to show prototype mode as well?

Best regards,

Carl Rudling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carl,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind going to the https://assets.adobe.com/ where your storage is going, and check if it exceeds 2GB? You can then delete stuff from deleted items to free up the space.

Let us know if that helps.

Thank you Nancy for your contribution on this post. We really appreciate your presence on our community.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines