Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save, undo, redo and objects get inactive

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug in one of my project.

I just started using XD and imported a Sketch file.

Every time I try to edit a button which is a symbol in sketch, the actions save, undo, redo become inactive. I also can't modify any element of my project.

I can span but can't edit anything.

My config is the following:

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54)

Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

XD 14.0.42.14 (starter)

I tried to uninstall XD several time with removing the app preferences and rebooted my Mac, but the bug is still here.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Xavier,

It is possible that you are running into limitations with Sketch file import in XD Supported features when you open Sketch files in XD

If you don't think that is the case, let us know. You can share the file with me over a private message. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I think we'd be very interested in taking a look at this file.  If you can share the original Sketch file that would be ideal, so we can trace through the import process ourselves to debug any issues that occur there.  Also please let us know:

* Which element in your file is the "button" that's triggering the issue, just in case that's not obvious when we look at it.

* What specific edits you're making to the button, e.g. are you resizing a specific shape inside of it, changing text, changing a fill color, etc.?

Please pass along the file to Preran as described above and he'll direct your info to the right team to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

After checking the features supported I assume it is because of symbol I try to edit.

Several of the symbols at the import were modified from the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines