• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving issues in shared file

Advisor ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a file is shared all sorts of issues occur. This time I wanna focus on the saving. The document says saving constantly and it never goes away. The expected is to see that saving text every now and then but not constantly. When I try to close the document I receive a message saying the file can't be saved please wait and try again (error code 49) This goes in a loop and if I want to go on with my day I must kill XD.

This is just one of a multitude of errors when sharing a file or working on a shared file. I'm the sharer and the administrator of the file. Where do I turn OFF auto save?

saving_XD.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that you are unable to save a document in XD. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud and update this discussion with the results. I would also like to know which version of Adobe XD you are using right now.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 20, 2019 Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link didn't change anything. Still same problems.

XD version is 17.0.12.11 and CC app version is 4.8.1.435.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just one more solution in case it helps : Did you try quitting Adobe XD, and logging in again?

Do let us know if you are OK with us getting in touch with you for investigation if nothing helps.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes. Did everything on the list and then some. Look, CC sharing is not working and I think you probably know that already. Pretending not to know is kinda foolish as that makes Adobe look quite the ignorant part. Surerly you MUST know that your product is faulty and thousands of people are getting issues in all directions. I mean, I can turn around and speak to colleges that experience the same issues that arent even in my team. 

Please FIX the issues going on with XD and sharing files plus collaboration chaos with files getting deleted and overwritten by collaborators. It's mad! It's a never ending sea of issues. I have invited one of your staff members to a test run on shared files from my account but thats two weeks ago. Nothing has happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines