• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving... stuck next to the document title

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I get since I updated to 38.0.12. Saving next to the title non-stop. How can I fix this issue?

tandora_0-1616590506339.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tandora,

Thanks for writing us , Our team is aware of this issue  and we are working to fix at earliest, meanwhile could you please collect the logs and share with us for further analysis. 

You can collect the logs using https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html . Please save this files in creative cloud or google drive and share us the link (you can send me over a private message)

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello - I've got the same issue. I'm worried I'll lose my updates since it got stuck on "saving"  - what do you recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even with the latest update from this morning,  the problem is still persisting. Saving eternally... It seems the cloud is unusable and since nobody will help you sort this out, just save your documents locally. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tandora, Joris .

Could you please helps by sharing the logs . i have requested that earlier but didn't hear back from you.

Regards,

Rajasekhar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines