Highlighted

Scale vector without distortion

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I scale a logo or some other vector it can get distorted since it snaps to pixels the wrong way. Can I avoid this in some way? I want the vectors to scale as perfectly as they do in Illustrator : )

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

You should be able to scale things the same way in Illustrator (with shift key to constrain the proportion). You may want to disable Responsive Resize though, as it could mess things up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scale vector without distortion

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I scale a logo or some other vector it can get distorted since it snaps to pixels the wrong way. Can I avoid this in some way? I want the vectors to scale as perfectly as they do in Illustrator : )

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

You should be able to scale things the same way in Illustrator (with shift key to constrain the proportion). You may want to disable Responsive Resize though, as it could mess things up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kenneth! It was the responsive resize that messed it up

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines