• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen Mode (F key shortcut), like Photoshop.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As the title says, when working with layouts for web in XD would be useful to have a UI toggle to hide the sidebars, so we can see its full width without obstructions.

Also, in the same subject, a tweak to the sidebar widths would be nice, to fit at least a 1440px layout at 100% on a 1920x1080 monitor (as basically all the competitors do). I would be easily done if we could drag the toolbar to the top and make it horizontal.

Cheers.

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabio,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12937710-hide-all-....

I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Done. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines