• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screen randomly flashes red.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost daily, using XD, it will randomly start flashing red in the entire XD workspace. As you move the cursor around it will blindingly flash red. Eventually it will go all red. Sometimes you can switch to a different file and it's fine, but if you close and try to re-open the file you were working on when it turned red, it will still reopen in a red state. You have to completely quit XD to fix it.

TOPICS
Crash on mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. Do you have an additional external monitor connected along with a primary screen?
  3. Will it be possible for you to share a screenshot or a small video of what exactly happens at your end?

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Rishabh.

I'm running XD 30.2.12.3 on macOS Catalina 10.15.5.

I'm using a 2019 MacBook Pro 16" with two external LG displays connected via USB-C.

When it happens again I'll take a video of it and post it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't take long for it to happen.

https://wwg.egnyte.com/dl/K18swgRES8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the video. Will it be possible for you to test XD on the Primary screen without an external monitor and check if it happens without an external monitor? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my normal setup (16" MacBook Pro + 2 LG 4K external displays).

I had the red issue happened again. I dragged the window over to my MacBook Pro Screen and downsized it to fit that screen. The red went away. When I drag that window back to my larger display at the same window size, it's not red. But, as I start to slowly increase the window size, at a certain point it turns red again.

https://wwg.egnyte.com/dl/uJhHprHQUE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -  This issue should be fixed with XD 32.1 or later.  Please update XD to the latest version and let us know if the problem is solved or not.

Thanks,

David Alcala

Adobe XD QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines