• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Screens exported to Web using "Share" in wrong order

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the title - it wasn't an issue before and screens were always in the order of the artboards - today I've noticed that after opening assets.adobe.com the screens in projects are in random order. This literally breaks the designs as they follow steps.

Is this a bug? Is there an order button in https://xd.adobe.com/spec/  ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

My suggestion is to doublecheck the alignment and make sure you didn't mark the Home artboard somewhere in the middle of your stack. In all other situations it seems XD follows the logic I've mentioned in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there is already a discussion on that topic: XD development ALL SCREENS, what the heck is the order on this update?

I've made a little investigation there, but just a moment ago in one of my files, I've noticed that one of the artboards skipped from a row in the specs and appears as the last one among all others. And the reason was in the Y coordinate of that artboard - it was just 30px higher on the canvas relative to the home screen. You can't even notice that on a big scale, but yet here it is the reason why it was moved to the end of the specs.

xd_specs_artboards_order_2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I knew all that - all my artboarrds are aligned, all worked fine till today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My suggestion is to doublecheck the alignment and make sure you didn't mark the Home artboard somewhere in the middle of your stack. In all other situations it seems XD follows the logic I've mentioned in another thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines