• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll groups not working in nested component when layered under another scroll group component

Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an interactive map with multiple pop ups, each as a nested component state, in close proximity to each other. They work fine individually but only if they are on the top layer - all the ones beneath it don't work. This only happens for the scroll group - all other nested component elements like clicks and hovers work fine. Is there anyway to work around this problem? (Video example attached)

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response. I would like to know if you started experiencing the issue now or is it always not working. Please share the version of XD and the OS you are using. Is it possible for you to share the file with me so that I can also check at my end? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a PM.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines