• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrollable area inside the artboard

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having scrollable areas inside an app is crucial! when will we get this feature in XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Hey hammermann,

See this discussion which has the same request asked.

Scrollable Area (not scrolling whole artboard) – Adobe XD Feedback: Feature Requests & Bugs.

Looks like this feature will be available shortly.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey hammermann,

See this discussion which has the same request asked.

Scrollable Area (not scrolling whole artboard) – Adobe XD Feedback: Feature Requests & Bugs.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ankushr40215001  napisał(-a)

And that was almost a year ago How is it that basic stuff like this, guidelines etc. are still unavailable, but we can do Voice Interaction. Yey?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whats the deal with this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What makes you say that? Sure it says "feature started", but that was two and a half years ago... So I don't think we can say that it's coming soon, can we? It's probably just means that it's coming, at some point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Features are revisited based on many factors such as but not limited to their viability, impact on performance, roadmap, changes to current design workflows, and so on. I request you to stay tuned to the latest announcements as also try out all the exciting new features that make their way every month (almost) into the product.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A scroll bar would be an exciting new feature! How's that going? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Windows 10 Version from Adobe Xd and im really happy with this software, but how can i get scrolling on my prototype?

Can I do this until the next update? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards Didi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dimitri,

We are very glad that you like Adobe XD. Currently, XD supports artboard scrolling.

1. Create a new artboard with the Artboard tool icon on the left hand side.
  2. Chose a preset artboard for iPhone, iPad, Android or Surface devices.
  3. Click on the canvas to create the new artboard.
  4. Change the height of the artboard on the bottom/middle handle to create a scrollable area.

XD does not yet support scroll areas beside artboard scrolling. For feature requests we use Uservoice and there is a story for scroll areas: Scrollable Area (not scrolling whole artboard) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

If artboard scrolling is not what you are looking for then vote for the feature and we keep you posted about status updates.

Greetings,

Dirk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently the Windows version of XD doesn't not have the above mentioned artboard scrolling feature, but it will be coming in a later release!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your currently reply.

May do you know on which time will be coming the new release?

Best regards - Dimitri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid we don't currently have a public estimate for when this will be added to Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks stuart-k for the further information. Have a nice evening. Best regards Dimitri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2018 Dec 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's soon 2 years ago.. Seriously. Add this feature. What are you even doing?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum - to request features use this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not requesting a feature lol.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said "seriously add this feature".

If you or anyone else needs a feature then please request in the appropriate place.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a text box in which there is a text which needs more space, than the box can offer. So I'm looking for a way to make the box scrollable without making the whole "screen" scrollable. I may be wrong in this place with this request, but I wanted to try anyways. Thank you.:)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines