• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling & links not working on design Preview in XD.

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press the "play" icon and preview an interactive prototype on my desktop, I can click and scroll. But when I create a public link for others to do the same, the preview screen is locked and the user can not scoll or click the buttons. Am I doing something wrong? I have the latest versions of XD and chrome. Appreciate any help.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details to investigate about the issue here.

• Have you tried to open the link in any other browser?
  • Is it the share for development, preview or presentation link?
  • Could you please share the link with us here so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Harshika, please see answers below:

• Have you tried to open the link in any other browser? No only Chrome, that is what my client uses. And I am running Chrome 79.0.3945.88
  • Is it the share for development, preview or presentation link? Design Review
  • Could you please share the link with us here so that we can check at our end? https://xd.adobe.com/view/12fc81da-0ef9-46c5-4d95-1c17db1e8752-64cd/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the additional information. I am able to scroll with in the link and able to click. Would you mind trying to open the link in any other browser. I have tried to open the same on internet explorer and it worked fine there as well.

Please try to open the same link on any other machine on chrome & share the results with us.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I tried it in Chrome and Safari on two desktop Macs and a Mac laptop, it won't scroll. It did bob up & down a bit on one of the desktop Macs in Safari, but only a few pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. The play function works good, but the Design Review doens't. I can scroll using the scroll wheel on my mouse, but my colleague doesn't have a scrollmouse. There is no scrollbar on the right to use.

Using Firefox, chrome, safari on mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines