• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling bug - Releasing whilst scrolling, triggers an Interaction tap

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bug where, once I've setup a scroller area, then set an interaction on an object inside the scroller, the two are not exclusive.  When you release from scrolling, an object with an interaction assigned to it, will also fire, and navigate to a new art-board/overlay.

It seems that we need to be able to decipher between a scrolling release, vs. a tap to navigate.

Here is the example from Twitter chat with Jonathan Pimento for reference. (link below, and screenshots of my set up, currently running version 30.3.12.5 on Windows 10)

So the dark square has a link to an Overlay. When I scroll on any light square and release, it's OK. Scroll & release from the dark square and the Overlay is triggered. Ideally, this shouldn't happen until a definitive tap & not a release from the scrolling action

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Video here:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1286227399512920064

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing issues with scrolling in XD. We have the current version of XD available 31.0. Would you mind updating to the current version and let us know if that helps?

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Many thanks for the update - I apologise for the delayed reply, I've been away on holiday.

Unfortunately though, the issue still persists.  I've updated and I'm now running 31.2.12.4 on PC.

The original issue still occurs, i.e. - press, scroll then releasing on an object with a tap interaction still causes that select interation to occur.

Thanks,

Stu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines