• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling windows is too small in component panel in XD.

Contributor ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply I've lost one client, time, money and health with the suming amounts of bugs and insane unusability of XD user interface. Realy... I'm tired, very tired.

Just built an "atomic" approach of buttons, dropdowns, etc... invested weeks learning the anti-intuitive way to make states work, with hours and hours googling for hacks to overcome XD bad design and bugs... yes, even the "group" a component in itself to be accessed from a sibling component's state.

All that, with promises to my client to deliver a "near" reality experience, ended just moments before the live presentation,  when made my final testings: broken structures, random resizing, text changes, movements in position of internal components...etc, etc.

For short, the so hyped and over promoted "States" don's stand a simple linkage from an external assets/component/whatever library. Even worst... breaks when we try to overide any of their components (something basic that works like a clock in other design apps out there)

And last... these ridicously unresizable or undockable tabs... forcing to jump back and forth to compare and edit states and their components in layers (yes... each time you click for another state, the component tree closes, needing to manually search again the element you need to edit).

Simply see the screen shot... the insane small panel with only 2'5 states visibles at time... needing to scroll constantly in search of the hidden states.

adobe.png

 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

I am sorry for the frustration. I completely understand how you feel. I would feel the same in your situation. Components states is a new feature in XD and definitely there are so many requested feature for states. Our product team is actively tracking all the requests for the feature and is definitely working on making improvements in the feature. 

I would suggest submitting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look in to your request and proceed further.

This is the best way of communicating with the engineering team. I would also share your feedback with the team in order to make improvements.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines